JUIDCO is an organization created by GOJ with a mandate to implement urban infrastructure projects in the state of Jharkhand with the basic aim of accelerating urban infrastructure development activities across all ULBs and with a mandate to construct, execute, improve, develop, administer, manage, control or maintain urban infrastructure projects in Jharkhand.
GoJ has further nominated JUIDCO for implementation of all urban infrastructure programs in the state.
- Centrally sponsored schemes and externally aided programs including AMRUT
- Urban Infrastructure Development Schemes in Small and Medium Towns (UIDSSMT)
- Schemes concerning urban poor – PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna)
- National Ganga River Basin Authority (NGRBA) Program
- World Bank Funded Jharkhand Urban Development Investment Program
- Other state funded programs including infrastructure creation under Support Program for
- Urban Reforms
At present JUIDCO is implementing projects for Water Supply, Integrated Sewerage and Drainage, Integrated Solid Waste Management, Roads, Buildings, River/Lake/Pond Rejuvenation and Conservation Parks and other civil works in various Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).